Part time, junior role in a boutique social planning consultancy in Surry Hills. You will gain experience in award winning, independent social planning and policy projects including social infrastructure planning, recreation planning, and community engagement.
- Able to work flexibly across multiple projects, independently and as part of a team
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research skills including experience in finding and synthesising policy and strategy information and demographic information analysis
- Experience in researching community needs to inform social planning outcomes
- Experience in report writing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in community engagement (intercept surveys, workshop facilitation)
- Speak a language other than English
This is a part time position of 3 days per week for an initial 6 month period.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 March 2018.